You have a unique opportunity to study in an adapted European study system at one of the most prestigious universities in our country, EMU.
Acceptance of documents begins from 15.06.2022 to 25.07.2022.
For the academic year 2022/2023, the University plans to accept applications in two staps
The first stage - is for education on a* only for the first semester (for applicants applying to EMU preparatory courses).
The second stage - is for education on a**. In this case, each student can run for EMU grant places after the first semester.
Entrance examinations:Applicant's knowledge will be assessed by a set of multiple-choice tests with a level of difficulty appropriate to the secondary school curricula in Uzbekistan. Entrance tests consist of two subjects:
- Biology - 30 tests - 45 minutes. For each correct answer you get 4.1 points (Dentistry, Medicine), 3.1 points (Pharmacy).
- Chemistry - 30 tests - 45 minutes***. For each correct answer you get 3.1 points (Dentistry, Medicine), 4.1 points (Pharmacy)..
The full admission test consists of 60 tests and will last 90 minutes..
In order to support young and successful applicants, EMU grants additional points to the total score of the entrance examination, for:
1.Successful completion of school or special secondary education with a diploma or honours degree:
- 10 points for holders of a gold-medal certificate or diploma with distinction;-7.5 points for holders of a certificate with a silver medal; -5 points for holders of a diploma with a bronze medal;
** According to the internal policy of the University, for high academic performance and active participation in the life of the University, a student who enrolled to study on a contract basis can receive a grant from the founders for free education.
2. For English language skills:
Questions will be in the language of submission of documents.
- 10 points with one of the international certificates IELTS 7.0-8.0, Tesol/Toefl 1800 hours, APTIS 200 or CEFR C1, with active validity -5 points with one of the international certificates IELTS 5.5-6.5, Tesol/Toefl 120 hours, APTIS 156-200 or CEFR B2, with active time limit
Applicants will know their exam results shortly after the test ends. The full list of applicants with the highest scores for the grant will be announced within a week after the entrance exam..
* According to the internal policy of the University a student enrolled on a grant basis can be transferred to a contract course from the next semester, in case of average and low academic performance.
** According to the internal policy of the University a student enrolled on a contract basis may receive a grant from the founders for free tuition in case of high academic performance and active participation in the life of the University.