You have a unique opportunity to study in an adapted European study system at one of the most prestigious universities in our country, EMU.
Acceptance of documents begins from 12.05.2023
For the academic year 2023/2024, the University plans to accept applications in two staps:
First step: Acceptance of applications for EMU Grants* only for the first semester (for applicants applying to EMU preparatory courses).
Second step: Acceptance on GENERAL BASIS**. In this case, each student can run for EMU grant places after the first semester.
Winners of national and international Olympiads are admitted to the ranks of EMU students without entrance exams, and they are allocated for EMU grant places* for the first semester.
Results of Admission for 2023-2024 Academic year (04.06.23-31.07.23)
The number of applications received by "EMU University" Admission Committee to date
Applicant’s knowledge will be assessed by a set of multiple-choice tests with a level of difficulty appropriate to the secondary school curricula in Uzbekistan. Entrance tests consist of two subjects:
Biology – 30 tests – 45 minutes. For each correct answer you get 4.1 points (Dentistry, Medicine), 3.1 points (Pharmacy).
Chemistry – 30 tests – 45 minutes***. For each correct answer you get 3.1 points (Dentistry, Medicine), 4.1 points (Pharmacy).
The full admission test consists of 60 tests and will last 90 minutes.
Results of the entrance examination
In order to support young and successful applicants, EMU grants additional points to the total score of the entrance examination, for:
1. Successful completion of school or secondary special education with a certificate or diploma with honors:
– 10% discount on the contract cost for the first semester of study for applicants who received a certificate with a gold medal at graduation, or a diploma with honors at the end of secondary special education;
– 7% discount on the contract price for the first semester of study for applicants who received a certificate with a silver medal at graduation;
– 5% discount on the contract price for the first semester of study for applicants who received a certificate with a bronze medal at graduation;
2. For English language proficiency:
– 10% discount on the contract cost for the first semester of study for applicants, in the presence of one of the international certificates IELTS 8.5-9.0, Tesol/Tefl diploma Level 7 or CEFR C2,
– 7% discount from the contract price for the first semester of study for applicants, if they have one of the international certificates IELTS 7.0-8.0, Tesol/Tefl not less than 180 hours, APTIS not less than 200 and above, or CEFR not lower than C1;
– 5% discount on the contract cost for the first semester of study for applicants, if they have one of the international certificates IELTS 5.5–6.5, Tesol/Tefl at least 120 hours, APTIS at least 156 and above, or CEFR at least B2;
The examination questions will be in the language of submission.
Applicants will know their exam results shortly after the test ends. The full list of applicants with the highest scores for the grant will be announced within a week after the entrance exam.
* According to the internal policy of the University a student enrolled on a grant basis can be transferred to a contract course from the next semester, in case of average and low academic performance.
** According to the internal policy of the University a student enrolled on a contract basis may receive a grant from the founders for free tuition in case of high academic performance and active participation in the life of the University.
*** Applicants will not be able to proceed to the next block of questions until the time allotted for the first block of questions has expired.